This is required if you want to push your code upstream to a master repo.
- Go to your repo and ‘Create a pull request’
- Then make sure you have selected the branch you want to push up with the origin branch. In this case it is both master branches that will require to be merged.
- Your title and Description should automatically fill in with all the comments you have done. The more comments you have in your merge the longer your description will be.
- Selected Reviewers so they will be notified of your push notification:
- Then click the Create pull request button.