Joomla has just realeased a new version that fixes a few bugs, and addresses some critical security issues. We advise updating to the next stable release as soon as possible.
What’s in Joomla! 3.8.2?
Joomla! 3.8.2 addresses three security vulnerabilities and over 90 bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Medium Priority – Core – LDAP Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla! 1.5.0 through 3.8.1) More information »
- Medium Priority – Core – Two-Factor Authentication Bypass (affecting Joomla! 3.2.0 through 3.8.1) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla! 3.7.0 through 3.8.1) More information »
- Display subcategories in blog layout only when user has access #18408
- Tags being deleted by any batch action and by drag and drop reordering #18328
- Search Module not displayed on the core templates error page #18375
- Fix unneeded repetitive filesystem access / checks causing performance issue in custom fields #17893
- Fix backend articles manager not listing articles in sub-categories when categories filter is active #18179
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.