Installing Hootlet from Hootsuite on Chrome
- Go to chrome’s menu bar and select
More tools > Extensions
- On the extensions page go to the link “Get more extensions”
- Look for the “Hootlet” app in the search bar.
And then install it by clicking the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Now you should see the “Hootlet” icon appear on the top right-hand side of your chrome browser.
- When you click the icon it will ask you to log in.
- Now if you ever come across an application you love and just want to share it with everyone. You can just click the Hootlet App icon and share it with all your streams.
- All the same functions of normally scheduling a post in Hootsuite apply to this chrome app.